Happy 21st Birthday Brother !


 By 7 pm we went to Chilis , Tomas Morato to celebrate My Brother's 21st Birthday cause he can't celebrate it on the day of his Birthday cause he's already in college and he's schedule is 6-9 pm so we just decided to eat on a thursday night (June 27)
. Anyways we can't find a parking and the way is blocked by cars so we decided to go valet parking. And then we entered and sit on a comfy chair Then the waiter gave us the menu then i ordered the Old Timer which is a big burger and fries and i think all in all that day i ate 4 burgers xD cause my recess is 2 burgers and that big burger was like 2 for me XD so after that i do some VINEE LOL i created my account already follow me xD because i asked their wifi password cause there is a password lol then some instagram then our order came then the people sing Happy birthday to my bro and gave an ice Cream and then i actually ate it LOL okay after that we finished eating then the manager asked for a rating then we go home already cause there's still school on the following day :). To My Brother Happy Happy Birthday



My Outfit , My Shoes then a dress :)


 Me and My Dad :)

 Waiting for our Order :) and I'm just here Instagramminnggg
 My Foood
 A watermelon shake and my food :)

 Kuya Oliver's Food :)
 My Brothaa ILOVE YA HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ;)
Follow him on Instagram : @jdm_beatbox 
 The Crews are singing for my BROTHER ^_^


 THEY GIVE THIS :D FOR FREE XD
 FOLLOW MY BROTHER ON HIS INSTAGRAM : @jdm_beatbox
 LOL IM JUST NVM OUR VALET PARKING TICKET XD
 MY BROTHER ME AND MY DAD <3

FOLLOW ME ON VINE : Corinne Molly Martinez
FOLLOW MY BROTHER ON HIS INSTAGRAM : @jdm_beatbox

Comments

Popular Posts