Christmas Eve Celebration 2013




CAUSE WE'RE TOO FAB FOR YA
BE LIKE : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



 Lil' Cousins
My Mom with her Siblings and My Grandmother

It was actually pretty cool but i prefer last year's Christmas parties that i've attended to (Like the Winter White , The Metro Ice Christmas party was seriously a Blast ! , School Christmas Party and family Christmas Party) but 2013 is like a pretty Chill year like not that sick not that high just your average 2013 party . but i think i've used to expect more before until today , But then Expect the Unexpected and Expectation hurts ( 2 phrases , that i always keep in mind) I mean no hate , it's like 2013's is not my year seriously and i've been seeing my follower's tweets over twitter that they don't even feel it . What i mean is that not the presents and gifts like that , it's the excitement , the spirit of Christmas , the essence.  So anyways its awesome and there's still next year ! , there's more parties to come !! and there's still new year and there's 2014.

CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE ARTIST OF THE MONTH : Ellie Goulding <3

LINKS !


Reunited with My Keek and Vine ! : Corinne Molly 

Comments

Popular Posts