Christmas Eve Outfit Of the Night !










 It's Christmas !! So As always the colors are Red (like exp. red) Blue, Green and Violet . I didn't go unique cause i want to feel the very essence of Christmas starting with my Clothes so i picked myself a Red Dress a very Soft Comfortable one which suits me for My shoes i want to be all that glittery and it really fits the colors and the ornaments of the Christmas tree !! , My Other accessories are from My Close Friends the bracelet is from Rachel and the Bow is from Mariah ( Thank You Guys !). For My nails i want it to be Christmassy so i painted myself a red one or not that red nail polish which is sexxxy from Essie and the Green one is from Elf . My clothes are usually more of a comfortable feeling cause it's Christmas and some people just go for fashion and doesn't even care if it fits their age their personality and so on , So hope you guys Had an Awesome Christmas ! and have a wonderful Day !

Top : Landmark
Shoes : Parisian
Bracelet and Bow : From Rachel and Mariah
Nail Polish : Red Like One ( Shade of : Sexxy by Essie) , Green : Elf

CHECK THIS LINK OUT !! , ITS MY ALL TIME FAVE (CHRISTMAS SONG FAVE OF ALL TIME)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MzumcY3lpk



Links !!

Reunited with My Keek and Vine ! : Corinne Molly 

Comments

Popular Posts