Lorenzo's Way "Where Taste Matters"

 First of All I would like to greet my blog a Happy 1 Year Anniversary and Happy Birthday to myself as well, I couldn't ask for more but to thank my family for always being there for me and supporting me throughout my life, to celebrate this day we're lucky that we we're able to find a very lovely & peaceful place for dinner which is the Lorenzo's Way "Where Taste Matters" Restaurant (link below) We really enjoyed the food (esp. the Paella) and the place is so classy and quiet . I would definitely come back and also I wanna try more restaurants and explore more. 










Top - Greenhills , Leggings - Genevieve Gozum , Oxford - Jazz Shoes , Necklace - Genevieve Gozum.

VISIT LORENZO'S WAY HERE : 
GREENBELT
G/F Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center
Makati City, Metro Manila
Phone: (02) 729-0047 / 729-0013
Business hours:
Monday – Sunday / 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Seating capacity: Main dining 55 / Al Fresco 75
BONIFACIO HIGH STREET CENTRAL
2nd Level, C2 Building, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Phone:  (02)  621-3163 to 64
Business hours:
Monday – Sunday / 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Seating capacity: Main Dining 110 / Al Fresco 100














Comments

Popular Posts