Bethany Mota : Watch and Ring


I Went to Aeropostale Wrentham last july and quickly ran into Bethany's Clothing Line ! The prices are just very affordable and have a fair price.
But one thing that I Love about Bethany and Fashion is the Accessories, It gives emphasis on the Outfit. The two Items that caught my attention was the Bethany Mota Watch and the 6 pack ring, Good thing I got the last stock of the Watch cause there's only 1 left, same with the rings. 

I Checked Beth's Clothing Line last week at Aeropostale Megamall Ph , and I'm surprised that they don't have any Bethany Mota Stuffs that should be in that Aero Boutique. The Sales lady told me that US only shipped one Item from Bethany's Collection which is the bag (She's not sure what particular bag) but then she said that its already Sold Out, and US haven't shipped any Bethany Mota things , some of the things that are from her collection are only available in US. 

But I bet if they'll gonna be selling Bethany Mota stuffs , I'm sure its gonna be so expensive than the original price. Well that's the thing in here , If the brand is originally from US or from any foreign country it'll be expensive when they sell it in the Philippines.

Aeropostale Link:

(c)Aeropostale

 


(c)Aeropostale
I'm not sure if the rings are still available.. 

(c)Aeropostale
(c)Aeropostale

Comments

  1. I love the watches and the rings already! Great style great blog. xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rings are so nice! I love bethany, it's so amazing how far she's gotten! x

    dalirae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely ! , I remembered watching her 1st ever room tour and her very first video ahhh so much feels.. :) I Love your Blog ! but I can't seem to find the Google Follow Button

      Delete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for following my blog :) I am definitely a new follower of yours now too! That watch is adorable.... I've never heard of the brand before, who's Bethany?
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey July !! Your Much Welcome !! I enjoy reading your posts !! they are very entertaining ! , Oh Its a Famous brand in US ! and Bethany is a Fashion or Beauty Guru that makes lots of Videos in YouTube and got a Lot of Subscribers ! and became successful ! :)

      Delete
  4. omg molly i like bethany! you prolly already know this but im excited to see her at show dancing with the stars!
    and its true :( a lot of US brands here are very incomplete, thats why i do a lot of international shopping online. its also a lot cheaper that way.
    ps. the watched you picked is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I saw her video with DWTS !! Yes.. I think the price should be equal like the local brands so average people can also buy.. , I haven't tried International shopping ahaha except for skating shoes but yeah I agree ! It's like whenever its called "branded" its considered as pricey/expensive ughughh

      Thank You Ate Shayne !! :DD

      Delete
  5. Thank you Rabea !! Yeah Sure I would love to !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog so much! Posts are great!
    Followed you via GFC.
    Please follow me too.

    New Post Up On The Blog: Out of Sight | www.TIDESTORE.com

    With Love,
    Monique (The Slim Kid Inside)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ate Monique !! Followed you back already ! I would Love to Check out your Blog !!

      :*

      Delete
    2. Hi, Love! I didn't realize that you're a Filipina! You know, I'm so thrilled that you called me 'Ate', not that I don't have a sister but because it feels like I found a new baby sister in the blogging industry! If you need any help, just beep me up and don't hesitate, I'm willing to help. Keep doing the good, Love!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha I am ! :D , OMG That's so nice of You Ate Monique !!! thank you so much !! I've always wanted to have an Ate in the Blogging Industry because I feel alone in my blog and followers like (Haha its very complicated but i know you get it XD) like they just follow you then okay haha bye thanks for the follow (then *ignores*) I Will :DD btw I followed you on twitter ! i hope you follow me back <3 :* so that we can dm each other if you have time ! :)

      Delete
  7. very cute stuff:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute jewelry :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Ate Jia !! , Followed you on bloglovin !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts