Larry Bird's House + Hopkinton Beach + Boston Marathon Starting Line !

Just another wonderful day at Boston for me ! Last August 5,2014 We toured around Southborough Massachusetts and dropped by at Larry Bird's House (Larry Bird, NBA legend and president of the Indiana Pacers.The former Boston Celtics player recently signed a multiyear contract with the Pacers.) Its Huge !! and it also has a place for playing Basketball In and Outside of his house !! .
After being amazed on how big is Larry's house we went to the nearest beach which is the Hopkinton Beach ! I wasn't able to take lots of pictures because its almost closing time and people are already leaving the beach , so just like what we did in Larry Bird's house we just dropped by at Hopkinton Beach to take pictures then the next place we went to is the Starting Line of the very famous Boston Marathon. If you look back , there's a big news that spread that shocked people around the world... It's the Boston Marathon bombing that killed 4 people and 282 injured, Very Historical..We weren't able to go to the finish line because its heck far from where we are. 
Here are the Pictures !
Larry Bird's House

HOPKINTON BEACH



Top - California Shirt Outlet
Leggings - Landmark
Mocassins - Minnetonka
BOSTON MARATHON STARTING LINE








Want a Follow for Follow on GFC or Bloglovin ? Sure ! Just leave a comment below :* Love lots !
Do you Guys have a Snapchat ? Add me ! :) : corinnemolly

Comments

  1. nice photos! You look bautiful :D I like your hair <3
    follow for follow ? :)

    http://patrycjaleto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Patrycja !! So are you !! just visited your blog and followed you :* Hoping for your follow back <3 !

      xx

      Delete
  2. so beautiful! thank you a lot for your comment :) I followed you back :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!

    follow for follow?

    http://lenettete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sunset photos are amazing, and house really is huge and beautiful, so happy to hear you had fun!

    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know! :)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really amazing AHHHH , Sure !! I already did <3 :* xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my giveaway idea post, I have followed back!
    Tara x

    http://lovetarababii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome !! :))) , thank you so much Tara !! xx

      Delete
  7. Followed you on gfc, mind following back? Thanks :) Great pictures!

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures of the Birdhouse. It's got such a cool name. You always have such beautiful photos. I'm a little envious (in the best way) of your camera skills.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Imogen! You have such beautiful photos every time, that's why I love your blog so much!
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures, great post ;)

    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you

    http://lenettete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice pictures would u like follow each other please let me know :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/09/colorful-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following you now :)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your story on the boston marathon bombing gave me goosebumps, thought it was just a nice street art :S nice pics molly! i bet larrys house is even prettier inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its trending last year ! and shocked the people of boston :) , haha it could be a nice street art tho haha ! Thanks Ate Shayne <3 !! , you bet !

      Delete
  15. What a lovely place! That house is amazing ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos !!!
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sorana ! Sure !! I already did <3 hoping for your follow back !

      Delete
  17. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC???
    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back

    My Blog: Beauty-Fulll

    Facebook
    Twitter
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi honey!
    great post and photos.

    i followed you! please follow me back :)

    here comes ma facebook page, please join it.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/ANNFFASHION/1397734147115883

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello !! Thank you so much ! Sure I'll follow you :) xx

      Delete
  19. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog:) and of course i followed you bavk:)
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi: I love your blog and all the pictures you've put on it. I'm from Boston and I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

    I'm also a blogger, maybe you could check out my blog sometime.
    http://superawesomerandomblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Marley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marley !! Thank you so much !! Really ? Yes !! Totally enjoyed my trip !!

      Sure I'll check it out !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts