ISI Worlds 2014 - Boston | Compilation

Hello Everyone ! I'm so Glad that I got to be able to blog again after so many days ! been busy this week ! . I would like to share to you guys My experience to this year's ISI World's 2014 - Boston. This year really rocked ! because I met a lot of beautiful and nice people ! First of all Mia , Carly and I planned to meet up at the competition (Mia - I met her last ISI Worlds 2013 California haha we traded pins , tbh I can still remember our first conversation ever ! haha ) (Carly - I'm creeping at people using this #ISIWorlds2013 then I saw her hashtag then I followed her , though we didn't meet we planned that we should see each other at ISI Worlds 2014) Soo yeah we exchanged shirts which is totally dope!! and they are totally great and amazing in skating. 

I also meet lots of people like while I'm trading pins during the week-long competition + random convos which are totally crazy !

I would like to share it with you guys :
*about to perform my artistic program*
A girl stared at me and said "Galingan mo ah !" its not direct translation but its like saying "Skate Great" I was like whoa whoa omg there's a Filipina here ! I replied "Thank you po !" turns out the checker of the performers is her husband and after my performance my mom also met her

*Me and Jennifer waiting for our turn for our Surprise Event"
Girl Coach : Oh you guys are from the Asia ?
M&J : Yes ^_^
GC : You must've traveled a long long way
M&J : Yeah ! this place is very very far from our country haha !
GC : Have you checked How many miles ? haha
M&J : haha maybe a thousand ! haha

*traded a pin with a new yorker ! (Syracuse, NY)*
(Dad | Daughter)
*traded pin* *waits for my pin*
The Dad : You're from the Philippines ?
Me : yes I am ! :)
The Dad : that's great ! this place is very far from your country and yet you guys we're able to make it !
Me : Yes !

*At Econolodge*
*talking in tagalog with teammates*

Mexican Girl : Are you guys Mexican ?
Me and Kuya Rudette : haha no we are Filipinos , We're from the Philippines ! :)
Mexican Girl : Oh Cool !

*After performing my Artistic program*
Skater : I like your costume !*
Me : Thank you !!

*Walmart Guy*
(waiting for somebody (we're in a group though , we're like waiting for hours) so he offered a ride
but then his break is still after 1 hr. though
WG : Where are you guys from ?
Us : We're from the Philippines !
WG : So you went here for a tour or..
Us : We competed :)
WG : Oh really ? What sport ?
Us : Figure Skating :)
WG : Oh I know Michael Martinez !(*mentioned things abt MM*) Oh and I know Luzon !
Us: haha we live there ! haha its cool that you know Michael (*whishpers pretty famous na Michael ha)

Well that's all I could remember haha ! but trust me I have more awkward conversations with people while we're in Boston , Sadly I couldn't remember the rest though.

On the first day of the Competition I met Mia (and her pretty blue eyes PERSONALLY not on IG this time) and her lovely friends and they are all so nice and pretty ! though (I only now Sowmiya and Mia!) then I saw Carly atlast ! and her hair looks awesome I really admire it and she is so pretty and nice as well just like Mia ! The three of us didn't meet though it just like Me and Carly , Mia and Me , Carly and Mia , there's no Mia , Carly and Me picture awh awh ! but its okay ! then I saw Timmy Chapman ! Yes ! haha I really like his skating skills because its so awesome and energetic + his hair looks really nice when he spins ! Actually I already know him since last year but we'rent able to get a picture but yeah Chances are just around the corner and luck as well ! I got to meet my friends and more people this year ! Just like Keren from the Superstars FSC ! then I met a Filipino Skater Guy from Dumaguete but ugh ! I forgot his Name ohmygosh… then I took pictures with the skaters who I traded pins from ! because Trading pins is really a tradition in ISI Worlds + they help skaters to become friends with other skaters !!! . 
If you wanna watch My Skating Videos last ISI Worlds 2014 

ISI WORLD 2014 - BOSTON
Corinne Molly Martinez
15 yrs. Old
SM Mall of Asia Skating Rink (Manila , Philippines)
5 Events (FS 4)
-Footworks
-Technical
-Rhythmic Ball
-Artistic
-Surprise

WITH MIA AND FRIENDS ! 
WITH CARLY !!!




 MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA 
 With Timmy !
 Keren from Superstars FSC !
 TRADED PINS WITH THEM (UP AND DOWN PIC)




 With the Squad



 Met a Filipina !!!





With a Filipino Friend from Dumaguete !
WITH FLIP THE PENGUIN YO !
 CUTIE LIL SKATER FROM CHINA !
Freebies from the Competition !
 Philippine Team at ISI Worlds 2014
 CLAIMING MEDALS !




FOOTWORKS FS4 EVENT



Rhythmic Ball FS 4


















TECHNICAL EVENT 









Artistic FS4

P.S. I was the one who made that Program ! So PROUD !










 My Signature Ending Pose for My Artistic Programs haha :


LAST ISI WORLDS 2014 AT SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Artistic FS 2

FREEBIES !!!

 1ST DAY OF THE COMPETITION TRADING PINS


LAST DAY OF THE COMPETITION TRADING PINS !



I've had so much fun meeting all of these lovely people ! We've come to the end of My Boston 2014 Travel Diary ! I hope you enjoyed reading My blogs about it and the Competition ! but if you haven't you can check out My labels and click Boston 2014 Travel Diary.

Comments

  1. Thanks for following me. I have also followed you <3
    www.tramdang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look fantastic sweetie! Such a great post! Love all of your travel diary. Thanks for the lovely comment and for following I'm also following you back.kisses:)
    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh ! thank you so much Theano !! No Problem !! xoxo !!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you're very talented! Nice blog. Pleasure to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Global retailers are pulling out all the stops to increase their presence on 2015 nike air max pas cher social networks with technology that allows you to broadcast your latest fashion find online, even before it rings through the register. For example, on Singapore-based social network and shopping website clozette.co, users can upload a picture of an item, nike air max pas cher or focus in on someone else's post, and hit search to find similar outfits for sale. It is as exact as narrowing in on nail art on someone's finger nails, air max pas cherto search on the website's database of two million items from nearly 5,000 global brands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts