Natick Mall + Victoria Secret + Walmart

    
Last Day at Econolodge !! After we checked-out at Econolodge My brother dropped us at Natick Mall and together with My Mom and Tita Odette and Kuya Rudette we strolled around Natick Mall for the 2nd Time and went to our Favorite store !
which is Victoria's Secret ! as usual of course its always "way" cheaper in US than in Philippines so we grabbed the opportunity and bought some things that we need like lotion , perfume... we even got a free bag worth 99$ because if you bought random things worth 75$ you'll be able to get the free 99$ worth bag ! Isn't that amazing ? I think it is ! . After that we went to the Food Court and ate at Taco Bell . Man , their Taco Bell in here is more tastier than we have in my country !. All the way from Natick Mall we went to Barnes and Noble  , then we went to Walmart and bought some stuffs . Before we finished buying stuffs at Walmart the rain poured hard... So we waited for it to Stop and we walked our way to Bayberry hills .

Dress - Genevieve Gozum
HeadBand - From My Lovely friend Mia !
Shoes - Minnetonka

Yummy Waffles and Cereals from Econolodge !
My Trading Pins from the Competition !!!

Note : I'll finish all my "Boston 2014 Travel Diary" blog posts then I will finally post a blog all about my Skating Competition 
SAME AS MY PREVIOUS POST !
I ALSO PREPARED A VIDEO FOR YOU GUYS !!
Vlog : Last Day at Econolodge , Natick Mall , & Walmart  
NATICK MALL


SO RAD !
TACO BELLLL !!!!






Hey Hey Hey Erybody ! how are ya'll ?
Love these Sunflowers near Walmart !!

Random Things from Walmart that you can post on your Wall !

Because Walmart is Amazeballs as Well as Victoria's Secret !
Thanks for Reading !! 1 more "Boston 2014 Travel Diary" Blog posts then we're finally Done !! :) 
That is Salisbury Beach ! then we're off to Skating Competition blog Post ! then we're finish !

Comments

  1. Hi! So sorry I've been gone for so long! I'm back now :)
    I'm glad that you've been having such a good time traveling! Awesome pictures!
    -July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you had a wonderful day of shopping! :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. REECES PIECES!!!! :DDD I love them, but here in germany you don't find them!!!!
    We live near Spangdahlem, is a american base here in germany and one of my best friends was from there.
    But now she moved back to america...so no reeces anymore :((((
    I would really appreciate if we would follow each other on GFC, G+ and BL, so that we can keep in touch!
    let me know!
    xoxo Colli // my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it seems like you really love reese's !! But don't worry I bet in no time there'll be lots of reese's chocolates that will be shipped to your place !! Sure !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts