Sheppard in Manila

 
I went to Sheppard's 2nd Concert here in Manila last August 11 , 2015 . According to them their first concert here in Manila was year 2010 , if I'm not mistaken. I was so happy as well to be reunited with



My 2 Favorite people ! Ate Cassandra and James , they are my concert besties since Magic Live in Manila. I also dragged my cousin along and it's his First Ever Concert ! How Cool right ?

Although , I'm not really that-of-a-fan of Sheppard I like their music and if you only know Geronimo as of this moment , I suggest you check out their song "Let Me Down Easy" because it is so relatable.

All in all it was such a Great Night ! We also got to be featured at Myx ! Totally Dope !

 

 
 (c) Ate Irma


 Follow us on Twitter :
@corinnemolly
James : @jMez08
Ate Cassandra@punkyoumichael











 FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM : @corinnemolly





 




 ========================================================================
 

OMG WE GOT FEATURED AT MYX !! I wasn't able to watch it though !

Comments

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your photos. Your post is very interesting. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello My Lovely Readers and Co-Bloggers ! Thank you so much for all your Wonderful Comments ! I'll try as much as possible to reply to them all :)

Popular Posts