Christmas Eve 2015

 Merry Christmas to Everyone !!!
What a different way to celebrate this year's Christmas Eve, it's the First time in My WHOLE Life to Celebrate it without My Brother , miles and miles and miles away...but it's okay there's FaceTime so it's way easier to communicate with him compared to the old technology. 

Every year we celebrate our Christmas like this : We start our celebration with a prayer and then we have games for our little cousins, we take pictures of moments that will soon be a memory, when the clock hits 12mn we greet all of our relatives a Merry Christmas. After that we eat our "Noche Buena" and the elders also have a saying that "If you don't finish your food, no opening of gifts ha ! nako eat your food so we can start opening gifts already" and ofcourse the moment we've all been waiting for Gift Giving, then we'll eat some desserts and there's some mini-performance of the "Damaso Cousins" and then after all of that, the elders sleep after moments of "chikahan" while some of my little cousins play with their new toys, while me and 3 of my cousins talk about some random stuffs until sunrise and we sleep for 2 hrs. and wake up early and greet everyone a Merry Christmas again.

Thank you so much for all the Gifts that I received as they all say "It's the thought that counts" even if you received a very expensive gift or just a simple one be thankful and also even though you didn't received any, just greetings , hugs , kisses, atleast that person remembered you and made an effort. Be Thankful with all your Blessings, Be Thankful that you wake up Everyday!

Thank you for the  L O V E  !

Happy Birthday Jesus ! Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

 "DAMASO Cousins with Our Lola"
 Damaso Cousins + Our Lola + Our Moms
 "THE BOYS"
My Titos and My Boy Cousins
 "MY MOM AND MY TITAS"
 PRAYER FOR THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS EVE BY LANA
 PICTURE TAKING !
 ME AND MY MOM

 THE COUSINS WITH TITA LAI
 THE COUSINS

 ME , MY BROTHER , MY COUSIN (ATE ALEX) AND MY MOM
 photographer ng pagkain





 THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GIFTS !!! I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT 
Even though sometimes My Face looks like I don't appreciate it but I Promise , I Do 

I'm not that expressive so let's see 2016 !
Good bye Poker Face (?) I Hope So !




Thanks to My Parents for the Tripod that I can hold and is way more smaller than my usual one , I really appreciate it and also Thank you for the Mic !! Thank you for everything :) Love you Guys ! 
Thank you for the Love
Thanks for Holding the Chords for me Ate Alex ! Thank you for the Love Haha !

Comments

Popular Posts